The Tenant Experience
The Tenant Experience
It’s all about you.We have crafted a tenant experience like no other. We understand that most of our tenants have busy lives and a need for convenience, so everything we do takes this into consideration. From the way you manage your payments, viewings, and lease agreements to the property’s location and proximity to amenities, we have thought of it all. Here is what we do:
Secure Tenant Portal
Manage your own rental with ease using our secure tenant portal, Buildium.
- Make rental payments online
- Set recurring payments if desired
- Get automatic payment receipts
- View damage deposit and payment history
- Sign lease electronically to avoid that extra trip
- Electronic rental applications
- Easily submit maintenance requests
- Streamlined communication via text or email
- Store and share important documents such as lease agreements
Prime Property Locations
We care about your convenience, so our properties are located close to all the things you need.
- Public transportation
- Walking and biking paths
- River valley
- Grocery stores
- Recreation centres
Our properties are located in some of Edmonton’s most desirable communities, such as Garneau, Windermere, Terwillegar, Belgravia, and McKernan among others.
Quality, Well Maintained Properties
- We take great care of our properties so you can enjoy your home
- Maintenance requests are handled quickly and efficiently
- We build with higher end products and finishes
- We design to maximize enjoyable living space while maintaining affordability
- We offer secure rooms for package deliveries at select properties
- We renovate older units we own in mature neighbourhoods so the rental product we provide is modern with updated appliances and fixtures.
We ensure you have plenty of choice to find the right home for you and your family.
“As a busy student, Pinto Properties has been exceptional. The property was clean, modern and well maintained. I had a wonderful experience thanks to the property managers. Case in point, when I was abroad and had my backpack with my passport and keys stolen, Kassandra was able to get me a set of new keys right away. She was empathetic about my issues, and even though she had to go out of her way I did not feel like a burden. All in all, this was an ideal living situation for me; close to school during the semester and close to downtown for work in the summer. Highly recommended!”
“My experience with Pinto properties is extremely positive, the property manager Kassandra is wonderful. I really loved the paperless style of leasing, no hassle at all. I have enjoyed my time living in one of their rental properties in Garneau, Edmonton. I would definitely recommend them to my friends and will surely be contacting Kassandra once I am back in Edmonton. Thank you for a wonderful rental experience."
''I enjoyed my time renting from Pinto Properties. The house was a nice-brand-new building, new kitchen appliances. The location was great,so I could walk to the university, Whyte ave Cafès, Safeways,etc . Management was very responsive and professional, helping me promptly with random small issues. I give my high recommendations to the future tenants.''